Saturday, October 3, 2009

I don't want to call it as a "struggle".

It's the early week in this month. However, seems like I've been burdened with all weeks' tasks for a whole month. Not to grumble, but that's the fact. I am (very) busy. Hahaha.. :p

Firstly in the morning, I woke up at around 6.30. Tidied up my bed then went downstairs to pray and have my renungan pagi. Then I cooked rice. Swept the floor. Showered up. Checked some information on my laptop 'sambil' having my breakfast (this was the beginning when all these complicated things started to attack me today, I guess). I broke my promise. I should have had fast today, but I didn't do it. My fault.

Secondly, I finally arrived in campus. Immediately I forced both of my feet to reach the meeting room. I got in. Well, I guess you may be asking what room was I in. It was the room where I would have the workshop of Vis moot. The workshop went good and I have to say that it helped me to understand what on earth 'arbitration' is. However, the thing happened in this room was: I was the only student who was just in the first grade of this faculty. Yes, it was this: Hello, my name's Grace, from batch 2009. What a batch.

Thirdly, the workshop finished, then I planned to directly back home. It was 12:30 pm. I just remembered that I've left my notebook in a class yesterday. So I went take it. After I got out from the ATM, I directly settled my paths to the train station. It was around 1:15pm. The train which I used to take was supposed to be in this station on 1:50 pm. But guys, you should know this news: I waited for nearly 2 hours for the train! It was sucked. I didn't like. Moreover, the weather seemed not really friendly today. The train finally came. I got in the crowded, crowded, crowded mass, people are all around.

St. Lenteng Agung was drowned by this heavy rain today. For the first time in my life, I was faced by this kind of situation. "I have to reach home asap," I think. My head said that I have to buy an umbrella. I bought it, by a little bit of bargaining with the seller. I went down to the street and........

OKAY, Grace. "This is gonna be alright," relieving myself from that anxiety of 'kebanjiran'. I finally had this 'angkot' which then took me to Kebagusan IV. In the middle of my way in the 'angkot', a 'bule' got in. She looked happy that she asked me a lot.

Today's good. I was grateful.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should to try again the workshop of C-Vis International Moot and join the member of National or International Moot team. Why? Because the moot court is a process where the member of team can improving their skills especially in legal practice perspective.

    ReplyDelete